As a community, we are involved in many things that build both the community and the relationships of the people who make up the community. Some examples of this are:
- Annual 150 Family Yard Sale and Wellness Fair – the Saturday before Labor Day weekend (also known as the weekend the college students return!)
- United Methodist Women
- Church dinners – one in the spring and one in the fall
- Christmas Bazaar Sewing Group – meets every Wednesday from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm to prepare for the annual Christmas bazaar, which is held each year on the first Saturday in December.
- Soup Supper and Family Wellness series – held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month in April, May, and September through December.
- Hooks and Needles Ministry
If any of these activities interest you, you are more than welcome to attend. Contact the church office (243-3160) for more details on dates and times.