You may be wondering why we’ve switched from a print version of our directory to an online version… Because of all the neat stuff it can do!
- First and foremost, it gives you the ability to update your own information.
- Information will be more up-to-date, as opposed to the printed copy, which became outdated nearly as soon as it was printed.
- Your directory will always be easy to find, and if you use the CTRN mobile app, it will be right at your fingertips.
- You can add your own picture(s)
- You may print your own hard copy (copies will also be available from the church for those without computers/printers)
- You can map a member’s location with Google Maps with a click of a button on their profile page.
- You can email a member with the click of a button on their profile page.
- Using the mobile app, you may call a member with the click of a button on their profile page.
Basic instructions for using the directory can be found below. If you have additional questions you can use the Help tab in the directory, or contact (add Directory Admin’s name and contact information here).
To Access the Directory:
- Click the red GUMC Directory button above
- Enter your User Name and Password
- Press Go
You control how much information to share!
Please update your personal profile. Instructions can be found below or in this video: Member Guide to Updating Your Profile
To Change Your Password:
- Click the “My Profile” tab
- Change your password to something you can easily remember. Enter your new password in the password field and click update. (Your password is encrypted and will not be visible to anyone, including church staff.)
To Update Your Personal Profile:
- Please verify that your personal information is correct, and update if necessary. Click update.
- Upload a photo. Click “Change Photo,” then “Upload New Photo.” Click “Choose A Photo,” size it so that it fills the box, and select “Save.”
To Update Your Family Profile:
- Click on your Family name, below your photo. If there is no family photo, please upload a family photo (see instructions from #2 above).
- Please verify that your family information is correct, and update if necessary. Click update.
- You can download the free mobile app by searching “CTRN Online Directory” at the Apple iTunes store or the Google Play store.
- Download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Open the app. You will be asked for our mobile privacy code, which you have received via email. If you haven’t received the code please contact the church office.
- When the app opens, enter your username and password, and select “remember me.”